An Education Like No Other!
Score Academies, our private schools, are an integral part of the Score At The Top family. The Academies are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI) and AdvancED. We offer an accredited private school opportunity to students who choose to learn either in a 1-on-1 setting, or through our Small Classroom Advantage – an integrated class group of six or fewer students.
Score Academies offer the following educational opportunities:
- Full-time school for students in grades K-12
- Courses for academic credit (part-time school)
- Virtual school for students who live out of our area
- Summer school
- Mentoring for students taking courses through Florida Virtual
School and other distance-education providers
- Specialized schedules for athletes and actors
- Support for families doing their own homeschooling
Score At The Top accepts the McKay Scholarship, and our core academic courses are accepted by the NCAA Clearinghouse. Score At The Top is a proud member of the College Board.