The Score At The Top Difference
Since 1980, we have been exceptionally successful in preparing students for standardized tests and academic success. We customize our curriculum to suit each student’s needs and goals. With warmth, expertise, and even a bit of humor, a Score At The Top tutor engages 1-on-1 with each student, and an experienced director works with parents. Our unique, collaborative approach – including emailed progress reports after each tutoring session – means that all members of our team, from our superb tutors to our caring, knowledgeable directors, make sure that each student receives the best possible care in order to score at the top!
Our students continually tell us about the positive impact we’ve had on their lives: higher school grades and standardized test scores, improved study skills, and a positive attitude about learning. Any student who learns with us will acquire that same Score At The Top edge!
The top ten reasons for hiring Score At The Top:
- Family owned and operated since 1980
- Personalized customer service (Yes, you can call and talk directly to owners Judi or Jason Robinovitz!)
- Our team of gifted tutors with a passion for teaching
- Our sensitivity to students at all academic levels
- Private tutoring rooms conducive to learning
- Track record of significant gains in students’ grades, scores, and confidence
- Flexibility of scheduling: “our place or yours,” 7 days/week, any time
- Collaboration with parents: feedback emailed after every tutoring session
- One-stop shopping for all your academic support & guidance
- SACS CASI and AdvancED accredited (just like having the Good Housekeeping seal of approval), AP certified by the College Board, and NCAA approved