From five Florida State University System schools, we have this important information about submitting the Student Self-Reported Academic Record (SSAR).
University of Florida
UF requires you to submit your SSAR before you can link it to your UF application:
- Start the process on this website: https://one.uf.edu/login/applicant
- Click on Log-In with Coalition/CollegeNet
- Enter your Coalition username (email) and password
- On the next screen, in the top left-hand corner, click on Check Application Status
- In the gray box that appears on the status page, click on link the SSAR to your application
- A window will appear for your SSAR email address and password; enter the info and clickEnter
- You’ll then see a pop-up window indicating that the SSAR has been successfully linked
- Check your application status again in a few days to ensure UF received your application and SSAR
Florida Atlantic University
FAU requires you to submit your application before you can link your SSAR to it. After submitting your FAU application, you’ll you receive a confirmation email that your application has been received. Click on the link Self-Reported Academic Record in your confirmation email to go to your SSAR.
Florida Polytechnic University
FL Poly asks you to enter your SSAR code into the application: You can complete your SSAR here.
Florida State University
FSU tells you that “Upon completion of the SSAR, you will be given a SSAR ID Number that must be provided to Florida State to allow us to retrieve your SSAR. You will be asked to provide the SSAR ID Number in Part II (Checklist) of the application for admission or you can provide your SSAR ID Number through your Online Status Check.”
New College of Florida
After submitting your Common App, New College will send you an email with a customized link and PIN so you can access your Applicant Status page. On that page will be a link to the SSAR website. This will allow you to create a new SSAR (or link your existing SSAR) with your Common App ID.