What are parents to do when they’re tried everything – but nothing’s worked – and they’re at their wit’s end because their children are involved with drugs, alcohol, depression, anxiety, school refusal, defiance, promiscuity, cutting, and/or serious eating disorders, among others?
While they’re very expensive, wilderness programs and therapeutic boarding schools are places to which such parents can turn, and in a recent interview on the Tests and the Rest College Admissions Industry Podcast, Jason Robinovitz (COO & Educational Consultant at Score) answered a full gamut of questions in explaining
- what kind of students and families need those interventions,
- what happens in wilderness programs and therapeutic boarding schools,
- the goals of wilderness programs and therapeutic boarding schools,
- what parts parents play in those interventions, and
- how the experienced educational consultants at Score At The Top can assist parents and students before and after those interventions.
You can access that very informative podcast via this link.