The PSAT is a critical test that highlights how students should begin preparing for the SAT (and ACT!), and beyond that, for college. Understanding your PSAT score and future SAT/ACT scoring potential are key factors in building your college list. We have some suggestions for maximizing your scores and creating an optimal plan to prepare for future tests. During this informative webinar, you’ll learn:
• How scores and percentiles are calculated
• Qualifications for the National Merit Scholarship
• How college really use test scores
• Suggestions for maximizing your scores
• An effective testing calendar for junior and senior year
Don’t panic about a low score — the PSAT is a key diagnostic to help identify challenging subject areas and provide clues about where to focus areas of study and SAT/ACT test prep in the upcoming year. There’s plenty of time to prepare and improve, especially if you start early, and we’re here to help!
This webinar will be held in our Palm Beach Gardens office. If you would to attend live, please contact Patty to reserve your spot: (561) 626-2662.