The PSAT is a critical test that highlights how students should begin preparing for the SAT (and ACT!), and beyond that, for college. Understanding your PSAT score and future SAT/ACT scoring potential are key factors in building your college list. We have some suggestions for maximizing your scores and creating an optimal plan to prepare for future tests. During this informative webinar, you’ll learn:
• How scores and percentiles are calculated
• Qualifications for the National Merit Scholarship
• How college really use test scores
• Suggestions for maximizing your scores
• An effective testing calendar for junior and senior year
This webinar took place on December 11, 2019.