The SAT vs. ACT Secret:
Are you hurting your college admissions by focusing on the wrong test for your skills?
The SAT and ACT may be treated equally in college admissions, but a student's academic strengths and weaknesses frequently make one test a better choice.
In this guide, you'll discover:
- How the tests differ and which one can play to your strengths
- Why most students can score significantly higher on one test
- Why choosing the same test as your friends is the wrong approach
- How each test is scored and how you can use that to your advantage
- How the tests are structured and what content to expect