Study Skills Workshop
Provide your child with the tools needed to become an independent learner with a well-balanced school and social life.
- Build a study binder and calendar (binder, student planner, and materials are included)
- Discover the tips and tricks for efficient note taking
- Learn how to effectively prepare for tests, quizzes, and papers
- Set academic goals and priorities
Establish Your Testing Calendar
Work with one of our esteemed Learning Center Directors to establish your testing calendar for the PSAT, SAT, and ACT. We'll guide you down the right path and help answer the following questions:
- Should my student prepare for the PSAT?
- Which test should my student take, SAT or ACT? Or maybe both?
- Is there an advantage to having my student take a summer test?
- How many times should my student take each test?
- Do schools prefer one test over the other?
- How can the Score At The Top Decision Plan help position my student for success?
SAT/ACT Decision Plan
Discover which test is right for YOUR child.
One of the most common questions we get is, "which test is right for me?" Unfortunately, there is no simple answer. Surveys have shown that ⅓ of students favor the SAT, ⅓ of students favor the ACT, and ⅓ of students don't favor either test. With odds like that, how do you choose? The easiest way to find out is to have your child take our in-depth assessment and discuss the results with one of our experts.