Establish Your Testing Calendar!
Sophomore Year is the Time to Start Planning
Entrust our Learning Center Director to be your personal, expert guide. She’ll work closely with your family to establish the ideal testing calendar for junior year. Our team will evaluate your student's curriculum and goals, and answer these and other essential questions:
- Should my student prepare for the PSAT?
- Which test should my student take, SAT or ACT? Or maybe both?
- Is there an advantage to having my student take a summer test?
- How many times should my student take each test?
- Do schools prefer one test over the other?
- How can the Score At The Top Decision Plan help position my student for success?
Please try to bring the following to your meeting:
- Your student's most recent transcript
- The scores from any previous SAT, ACT, PSAT, P-ACT testing